Sunday, May 22, 2011

I had the strangest elevator ride yesterday.

I got into the elevator of my building yesterday to go up to my room. At the same time, guy carrying two large plastic bags of live eels up to the seafood restaurant on the second floor of my building. When the elevator stopped he went to pick up the bags of eels but one of them opened up a little bit and three live eels spill out onto the elevator floor. The eels were squirming around, the guy was trying to pick them up without spilling any more eels onto the ground. The whole time I was just holding the elevator door open so he could just get out and I could be on my way. The whole ordeal took about four minutes and the only thing that I got from the whole experience is that I'm never going to eat at that seafood restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment