Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Top 10 Reasons Why I Love the Jersey Shore Season 2

I've been busy these past few weeks so I haven't been able to sit down and watch anything, but I just caught up with all the episodes of the Jersey Shore and I'm still going to have to say that it's the greatest reality TV show on air right now.  I think season 2 is just as good as the first, maybe even a ltitle better, so here's ten reasons why I love this season:

  1. Angelina.  At first, I wasn't really sure why they brought her back for a second season, but it's great that they did.  In season one, we didn't really get a chance to see just how crazy she is, but now that she's here and here to stay, FUCKING RIDICULOUS.
  2. There's so much in-house drama.  I feel like last season there wasn't as much conflict within the house.  There was just a lot of talk for the first few episodes how crazy Snooki was and the shit between Ronny, Sammie, and Mike.  This time there's just so much shit happening with everyone.
  3. "I have the best blow-out in the nation." -Pauly D
  4. There's a camera placed right at the mirror.  Every clip where it shows someone looking themselves at the mirror is fucking hilarious, whether it's Mike looking at himself, Pauly D fixing his hair, or J-Woww fixing her boobs.
  5. VinnyTo be honest, he was my favorite character in the first season.  He was down-to-earth and seemed like a guy I can actually get along with.  None of that has really changed, except now he's just doing more shit in the show.
  6. Snooki is still bat-shit crazy.  I'm glad to see that nothing's changed.
  7. Mike always pulls up his shirt in a club, girls start feeling his abs, and then he turns and looks at the camera.  This happens every episode, guaranteed.
  8. It's in Miami.  It might be because I'm from California and I'm not that familiar with the actual Jersey Shore, but I've seen enough of CSI: Miami that the location speaks to me.
  9. Ronny and Sammi's relationship is still so frustrating.  I thought I was really going to be tired of all their dumb shit this season, but I just can't stop watching it.  It's also the driving force of the rest of the drama of the show.
  10. It's reality television at its best.  I'll stand by this statement if you want to believe me or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment