Sunday, January 2, 2011

Goals for 2011:

  • Save money - It's not like I haven't been saving money or anything, but I know that I can save more.  The real reason behind managing my funds is for when I eventually tour Asia in 2012 when my contract in Korea ends.
  • Enjoy Korea - I did travel this past year, but I didn't see a lot of Korea.  Part of it was because I knew I was going to be in Korea another year, but the other part of it was just being lazy.  I guess I'll actually go to Busan and Jeju this year.
  • Eat less junk food - It's not really an effort to lose weight or anything.  I do a lot of things that are bad for my health and I'm trying not to die at age 38.
  • Work on my future - Like trying to get into grad school or some shit.
  • Get better at my hobbies - There are a lot of hobbies, but I feel like I'm not really good at them.  I guess this also means that I shouldn't pick up any new ones so I spread my free time too thin.

No comments:

Post a Comment