Sunday, April 24, 2011

I've decided to take the TOPIK.

The TOPIK is the Test of Proficiency in Korean. I always say that I'm going to start studying Korean more, but it has been difficult. I have been wading through my books and trying to study for the past year. To be honest, I feel like that I have learned some stuff, but at the same time, I probably don't know as much as I could. My studies have been unguided and lack structure. For the most part, I've only been studying things that I thought were useful or things that I think are really funny. As a result, I don't know much vocabulary and I can say some pretty dumb sentences. Studying for the TOPIK should structure my studies more and give me direction. Now only if I could somehow give the rest of my life some structure and direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment