Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Korean kids are ruthless.

I was teaching class the other day and one of the kids farted. It was pretty bad. The entire class spent an entire two minutes blaming each other. They even blamed me, at which point I said that all of them farted and it doesn't really matter cause they all stink anyway. Well, after the two minutes of heated debate, the class decided that it must have been Chris, one of my students, that actually farted. At this point, Chris starts crying. Not bawling in the middle of class, but the minimal tear, head down on the desk crying. Of course, I'm trying to get the class back on task and reading, but of course, one of the kids has to point out the fact that Chris is crying, so all of the other kids have to try and get a better look to see if he is actually crying. I guess it's a lesson learned. Next time this happens, I'll just blame it on the air conditioner or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment