Friday, July 2, 2010

I spent a lot of time at the PC bang this week.

About 12 hours in the last 6 days.  I'm not at a PC bang right now, but I'm considering going.  The only reason that I've been going right now is because I started playing Diablo 2.  That's right, the mother fucking Lord of Destruction.  It's taking me back to freshman year of high school.  I'm playing in the Asia servers with Evan.  I'm Torvin, a level 53 barbarian while Evan is a sorceress.  It's a little tough playing in the Asia servers because we don't know anyone playing and it's hard to get good equipment.  It's not like we can trade anything either.  Most of the players are Korean, but it's not like I know enough to say, "Hey, I'll trade you 40 perfect gems for the +1 barbarian skills grand charm you have."  It's still fun though.  We're currently in nightmare mode just running cows.  I understand that if you've never played, then I sound pretty fucking ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment