Thursday, October 28, 2010

Costco wins every time.

I'm a huge fan of the Costco chicken bake. I remember the first time that I went to a Costco in Seoul that I damn near lost my mind when I discovered that they had a bulgogi bake in addition to the wonderful masterpiece that is the chicken bake. This Koreanized version of the chicken bake was so delicious that I ordered one every opportunity I had in Korea. Now imagine me today, standing in line at the Costco in my town and discovering that they now had a carne asada bake for sale. I couldn't even bring myself to order one because I wasn't able to prepare myself for the deliciousness that would ensue. I also did not have a camera with me, which would have been necessary to document the monumentous event. It probably won't be until next week that I will be able to bring myself to order one.

No comments:

Post a Comment