Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I just finished watching Coffee Prince.

I started watching the series a while ago and I'm surprised that it actually took me so long to finish. Usually when I decide to watch something, I marathon the whole thing. I didn't think the series was boring or anything, I just got caught up in doing random shit. Overall, I really enjoyed it. I think it was a good show to watch for my first Korean drama. The premise was a little strange but it wasn't anything too weird. I actually kept thinking about Ouran High School Host Club (an anime) the entire time I was watching it. Now that it's over though, I'm left with a small little void inside of me that needs to be filled with another Korean drama. The only problem is that there are so many to choose from that I don't know where to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment