Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Who I'm excited to see the most this NBA season:

I like sports, but I'm not a huge fan.  I won't be able to tell you a team's history or anything.  I'm from L.A. though, and basketball is sort of a huge deal here.  There's been a lot of hype leading up to this season [even just on my facebook news feed].  Anyway, here's who I'm looking forward to this season, not because of what they're going to do on the court, but just because:

  • Ron Artest because he's absolutely ridiculous.
  • Yao Ming.  He really seems like a nice dude and I like hearing him speak.
  • Charles Barkley.  One of the funniest sports commentators of all time.
  • Lamar Odom because he's probably one of the funniest guys in the NBA.
  • DJ Mbenga.  Congo Cash has left the Lakers, but he'll always be one to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment