Monday, February 7, 2011

Another update on the whole Korea thing.

I just got my FBI criminal background check in the mail today. This document was seriously a bitch to get. Anyway, I'm getting it apostilled tomorrow and mailing that shit to my recruiter, so I'm one step closer to getting back to the land of the morning calm. Since there was such a big delay with my papers, it's not definite that I'll be going back this month. My recruiter said either at the end of February or in March. I'm really hoping it's going to all work out. In a month's time, I'm really hoping to be getting settled into Seoul with a bottle of soju in my hand. Either way, since I got the documents, even if this recruiter falls through, I should be able to pick up a job on the fly. Anyway, for the rest of the time that I have left here in California, I'll be spending it mostly on eating burritos and drinking the finest American beers.

No comments:

Post a Comment