Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'll get first place one of these days.

So it's Tuesday afternoon and I'm getting ready to go to another Magic the Gathering tournament.  For the past two weeks, I've pretty much gone to every Magic event that I've had time to go to.  I'm doing pretty well for myself now.  Not only do I win more often than I lose, but for the past two weeks I've finished 2nd or 3rd in every event.  However, I've never finished first and it just gets me so angry.  I know what I'm having issues with (U/W control and the Mirror, for those who know what I'm talking about), but since I don't know anyone that runs those decks personally, I'm having issues practicing for them.  I just want to take first in an event before I leave for Korea.  How else can I make my momma proud?

No comments:

Post a Comment