Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I've lost my way.

A little over a year ago, I bought my domain and decided that I would become an Internet superstar.  At the time, I had no real idea what that really meant.  Now I have a better understanding what is that I'm trying to accomplish, but it seems that I've lost sight of that goal.  With my posts becoming more and more infrequent and my readership down [yes, I keep track of these things], I realized that I'm doing something wrong.  Part of the reason is that I've been caught up with work, but more importantly, it's that my life has been so boring lately.  I'm sure that many of you have noticed that all my posts have been about how great I am at Magic the Gathering.

So dear readers, I am going to make a better effort to post more interesting things, probably tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment