Monday, February 21, 2011

My days in America are numbered.

I've signed my contract and my job is secured. The only thing left to do is wait until I get the documents back so I can get my visa. Then book the ticket there. These next few weeks are probably going to go by real quick, but I'll be glad to get out of bed and start working again. I'm not entirely sure what the training is going to be like and how soon I'll get into the work routine, but I really am looking forward to it. I'm thinking about going up a few days early to just spend some time hanging out. It should just be nice to just spend a few days in Korea without anything to worry about. Hopefully, I'll be able to get a few more details by the end of the week so I can start figuring all this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment