Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bucheon is a go.

I officially accepted the offer and signed the contract. I was told to wait for my recruiter before buying tickets, but I was told by the hagwon that I had to be in Korea on March 13th for training. I have a few reservations about the job because there are a few negative reviews online, but I'm sure those are exceptions. From what I was told, the Bucheon Chungdahm branch is a big location. The rep said there are close to thirty native English teachers already there, so that will be a little different than I'm used to. It should be good though. I'm just happy that I'll be back in Korea soon sharing a drink with familiar faces. Especially Ryan, who has doubted that I'll be even going back to Korea since the day I left.

Also, as a side note, is there anything that anybody needs from America that I can bring? I left a lot of stuff in Seoul with a friend so I should have a lot of luggage room still. If anything, just let me know and you can get stuff sent to my house here in California and I can bring it over when I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment