Monday, March 28, 2011

It's the small things that make me feel like I accomplished something.

So in the past two days, I managed to finally get some stuff done.  To be honest, I didn't do anything huge, but they all sort of add up.  Here's what I managed to get done:

  • I got my Alien Registration Card.  I did give in the paper work last week, but I finally got it last night.  I didn't even have to go to the immigration office this time around.
  • I bought some groceries.  It looked really sad with my fridge empty, but now I do have some snacks in there.
  • Opened up an account with Shinhan Bank.  I do have an account with Nonghyup, but due to some accounting things, my job wanted me to open up a new account.  I still haven't figured out the online banking part, but I'm sure I'll figure that out soon enough.
  • I bought a notebook for studying Korean.  Now that I'm sort of getting into the swing of things, I'll be able to find time to really sit down and start working on my shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment