Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Something wicked this way comes.

My mom just arrived in the Philippines today. That's not really a big deal since she goes to the Philippines every year. However, this year, she's planning on visiting me in Korea. It's not definite yet, but I'm really hoping that she doesn't. I really just don't want her to see what my life is like in Korea. She will have a lot to say about how late I stay up and how often I drink. Im already trying to think of which hotel I should put her in so she doesn't have to stay with me, but I probably wouldn't be able to do that since I know she wouldn't be able to fend for herself. Don't get me wrong, I really do love my mom, and it probably wouldn't be that bad, but something in the back of my mind keeps telling me that there will be hell to pay when she steps foot in this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment