Monday, December 6, 2010

I'm accepting the offer with Chungdahm Learning.

I'm a few minutes away from sending in my signed letter accepting the position. I have been thinking it through over the weekend since they are unable to tell me where I will be located until I get there, but I think I will take my chances. I do have my preference down for Seoul and I know that I won't be placed in a rural location since I said that I will not work in one. I think the chances are still pretty high for Seoul. My recruiter told me that my old co-teacher gave me a stellar recommendation [감사합니다 누나], so hopefully they'll take that into account. It also seems like it's worth taking the chances at this point. I know that Chungdahm is a good hagwon chain and that I probably won't run into a better salary offer. So in a few months time, I will be back in Korea, hopefully Seoul.

No comments:

Post a Comment