Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Welcome to the Multiverse.

Here’s where it all starts for me.

So I purchased the “Reign of Vampirism” intro deck and the 2011 Magic Fat Pack. I only picked the vampire themed deck since it’s a black themed deck and black’s my favorite color. It’s probably not the smartest way to pick the foundation of my deck, but from what I gathered in my limited research, a black deck would fit my play style.
I still haven’t played a match yet and I still have a ton of questions about actual game play. After a complete overhaul of my the intro deck, I figure that I can go over to my local comic book store and try it out. Hopefully, someone there will be willing to show me the ropes. Anyway, this is the start of a hobby that’s going to be time (and money) consuming, but I really am looking forward to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment