Monday, December 13, 2010

My life is boring right now.

I haven't really been blogging as of late, but it's really just because my life has been so dull lately. There really hasn't been much to talk about. Work has been taking up a lot of my time and so has the commute. Today, I spent about two hours driving in my car and that's an accomplishment. When I get home, I'm usually too tired to do anything else. Most of my time is spent reading and trying to learn how to play Magic. My brother is picking me up the cards today, so I really am looking forward to that. Anyway, I'll probably have a major cut in my hours after Christmas so I should enjoy the income while I still can. Hopefully word comes back from Chungdahm sometime soon. I have been really anxious about where I'm going to be placed, but like a lot of other things in my life, it will work out somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment