Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My 2011 Christmas Wish List

Someone asked me this question earlier and I felt that it deserved its own post.  I would say that all I wish for is that everyone I know has a merry Christmas, but fuck that.  I want tons of shit.

  • Enough money to pay back my student loans
  • Magic the Gathering cards, especially Sorin Markov and Bloodghasts
  • A Canon 5D
  • New camera lenses
  • An English Bulldog
  • A date with Sandara Park
  • Someone to pay for my flight to Korea
  • An iTunes gift certificate so I can buy iPad apps
  • New shoes
  • A new laptop
  • Starcraft II

I guess some of these are ridiculous to ask for as Christmas presents, but they are things I want.  I probably won't be getting any of these anyway.  My family's not big on Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment