Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I just went to the sickest arcade.

While I was looking for arcades in my area that had Tekken, I stumbled across Round 1 in the Puente Hills Mall. I have to say that it is the coolest arcade in the greater Los Angeles area. First of all, Round 1 is a Japanese arcade company and we all know that the arcade scene in Japan is light years ahead of America. That alone is nearly enough to make this place legit. It has some cool Japanese games that I have never seen in America. However, that's not all this place has to offer. Round 1 is not just an arcade. It's also a bowling alley, has ping pong tables, karaoke rooms, sticker picture booths, dart boards, and a bar. This place could keep me entertained for hours. Even if this place only had four of these things I could still probably spend a whole day at this place. I spent my time today playing Tekken and a little bit of Street Fighter so I didn't get to take really good look at everything, but the bowling lanes looked like they were taken care of and the place was clean. I know that I'll be definitely heading back again some time in the near future

No comments:

Post a Comment