Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I can't believe it's almost over.

So, I'm finally all caught up with The Jersey Shore only to learn that the next episode is going to be the last and it will be followed by a one-hour reunion special. The show's just so ridiculous. Anyway, here's a list of things that I found interesting during the last few episodes.

  • J-Woww hitting Mike in the face seriously has to be the most gratifying moment in all of reality television history.
  • I think that a lot of the people who end up on reality television get caught up with the fact that they are on a TV show. Take for example, Snooki. I seriously can't believe that she's like that in real life. You could probably argue that that's how she just really is, but come on. Even Ronnie and Samantha are pretty normal people, but they do say they're in love and all that. I think though, that Vinny, Pauly D, and maybe even J-Woww haven't lost their grip on reality.
  • Although I was saying that Vinny is probably the most normal guy in the house, I might have to change my vote to Pauly D. He does look entirely ridiculous, but he doesn't do anything really crazy or anything.
  • I like how they have to censor Snooki's crotch half the time she's sitting down.
  • I seriously have to wonder how fun Jersey Shore actually is. It's like they're always at the same two places, Karma and The Beachcomber.
  • Why would anyone want to fight Ronnie? He's just a fucking monster. The first fight he got into he got into a full mount and just started beating the shit out of him. I sort of feel bad for the guy, since he doesn't even really start the fight anyway.
  • I think in episode 8, the best shot is when Ronnie disappears into the darkness after running back to fight that guy and then the next image is that guy just lying face down on the ground.
  • My buddy Ryan said that it would be awesome if Mike had his own reality TV show and I would have to agree. However, I think that it would be more entertaining if Snooki had her own show.

God, I really can't wait for the last episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment