Saturday, January 16, 2010

Momma, I'm going to be an Internet superstar.

So I have this dream, where I become famous on the Internet. Nothing unintentional, like Chris Crocker, but by making a deliberate attempt at becoming an online celebrity. By the way, I've only entertained this idea for a little under two weeks, but I'm surprised it took me so long to get started on this. Especially since I ALWAYS follow my dreams. Anyways, it doesn't really mean much for now, since I don't know how I'm going to go about reaching Internet fame. However, it is the reason why I've registered my own domain:

http://joseph-gutierrez.com

As I've stated in the previous post, I'm not too sure what I'm going to be doing with the site. I just feel that it' a step in the right direction if I'm really going to be taking this shit seriously. For now, it's just my tumblr.

Also, I've decided to invade the Internet. This means posting on multiple blog mediums. I'm currently the proud owner of:

As you can see, I like having my name on shit. For now, all these will be pretty much the same. I use postling.com to help me manage all of them, except for my facebook fan page. I forgot I even made that shit before I left home. So, bookmark, follow, subscribe, or whatever the hell it is you do, but just read my shit. You'll be helping me reach my dreams. I know this is all pretty shameless, but I think this is the most hilarious thing I've decided to do in a long time. It's even funnier than when I decided to do magic as a hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment