Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The last episode of The Jersey Shore and the reunion

Well, the series is over and I actually watched the last episode and the reunion a few days ago, but I just never got around to it. I guess I needed time to just accept that it was over.
  • The reunion episode was fucking ridiculous. There hasn't been a reunion episode this exciting since The Real Housewives of Orange County Season 3. The last real episode though, was just whatever.
  • It was weird that they had Angelina there on the reunion episode. I actually think it's weirder that they didn't replace her the day after she left the house.
  • Snooki is bat-shit. If anyone started dancing on the boardwalk, long enough for multiple people come up and dance with them, seriously. The freakout she had right after seeing her ex was funny too.
  • I don't think it's fair that everyone wasn't able to take hot seat.
  • Snooki and Mike making out in the hot tub!?!?!?!
  • Not going to lie, but the whole Ronnie and Sammi break-up on stage was fucking hilarious. I seriously couldn't stop laughing.
  • I also like when Ronnie seriously let Sammi have it, the crowd started applauding.
  • I feel a little bad for Paully D's stalker. She's never really going to live that down.
  • The series wrapped up nicely I think. I say that as if there was a script and that it was actually supposed to come to a real conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment