Monday, January 25, 2010

Things I currently want for my camera

These are listed in no particular order.
  • A battery grip to extend the life of my camera batteries. It'll also make my camera look a whole lot sweeter.
  • A hand strap. I'll pick one of these up for sure if I end up buying the battery grip.
  • I still want a fucking tripod. It's probably going to have to take a back seat to the battery grip and some other shit, just because I know that I'll be too lazy to lug it around everywhere.
  • An external flash unit would be awesome. It's probably what I want the most, but I'm sure that I'll have to wait on it. I also haven't done the proper amount of research that I usually do before buying a product. Looks like this will have to wait.

Although I do know that I want all this shit, it's not like I really should be spending the money on it. I'm currently considering going to Hong Kong for a weekend next month so I should be saving up for that. Then there's those shoes I want to buy too, so I just don't know how this is all going to work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment