Sunday, January 24, 2010

It could be the drinking.

I meant to take a one hour nap and then go get kimbap, but I ended up sleeping for six hours and then going to the convenience store for some microwavable hamburgers. I swear, the people who work in there must think I'm a crack addict or something. Good thing they don't know that I teach their children.

I've been sick the past weekend. Not like it's stopped me from doing anything, but it is sort of annoying. I've been sick more times in Korea than I have been in the past three years. The hangover I had Wednesday turned into a fever. Since then, I've had a runny nose and a bad cough, but nothing too bad.

In other news, Marge came up to visit for the weekend. I'm not sure why she puts up with staying at my place, since I'm a pretty boring guy, my place is small and dirty, and I don't actually sleep, but I'm glad she did. It was a pretty eventful weekend with lots of things worth talking about and none really worth writing about. Saturday though, was the most interesting night. We ended up going to Sinchon for some drinks at a language exchange place. We met a bunch of random Koreans and then went to another bar. Then we went to Hongdae for this random club. All in all, an exciting night. We're supposed to go hang out in Bucheon sometime next week (I think).

Also, if you've noticed, there's been a major change in the site layout and the comments section has been disabled for now. It's temporary for now, but I hope to either make my own layout or re-work one of these pre-made ones to suit my needs. It isn't difficult or anything, but it's something that I will probably waste too much time on and my time's better spent at things like Starcraft.

No comments:

Post a Comment