Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bros Icing Bros

I'm a little late on learning about this, but I guess it's the new craze.  Basically, you take a Smirnoff Ice and surprise your bro with it.  Your bro then has to get down on one knee and chug the entire bottle.  I'm not sure what the penalty is for not chugging it, but I'm sure it's something along the lines of losing all honor.  There's another rule that if you try to ice your bro, but he has his own Smirnoff Ice with him, then you get ice blocked and have to chug your bottle.  Anyway, people are getting really creative with icing their bros like sending a package to their office with just a Smirnoff Ice in it.

I think this is ridiculously funny.  There are tons of videos on the Internet on the subject, but my favorite is Coolio getting iced on stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment