Thursday, June 24, 2010

Immortal Regis

My school is eerily quiet today because all the students are taking their finals.  However, it means I have no classes today.  While pretending to work on the lesson plan for the upcoming summer camps I have to teach, I've decided to indulge myself by reading some manhwa (Korean comics).  I've tried reading a few since I've been here, but nothing I was really able to get into.  The only one I've been following is Veritas, which is one of the most entertaining comics I've read in a while.  Yesterday I stumbled on Immortal Regis though, and I have to say that I really like it.  It's a little like Chrono Crusade, with their being demons and all that, but probably not as good.  It's still solid though.  You should check it out here if you have the time.  I have to warn you though, that the plot line is a little hard to follow at the start, but it all comes together a few chapters in.

No comments:

Post a Comment