Thursday, June 17, 2010

me2DAY

For those unfamiliar with it, me2DAY is a micro-blogging service used in Korea.  It's a lot like Twitter, but I actually think it's better.  It has more features than Twitter, but it's not overly complex.  For one thing, you can actually post pictures on it.  There are also a lot of celebrities on it like Sandara Park from 2NE1.  Here's a picture she posted earlier today in response Korea's loss against Argentina.  God only knows how much I love her.

 

I thought about making an account today, but I wasn't sure what I would do with it.  I know that I would never update, but it would make following all the hip k-pop stars easier.  Oh well.

By the way, you can check out the list of celebrity me2DAY accounts at aa-chan.net.  There's also a tutorial on how to make your own account on that site too.  If you decide to make one then let me know.  I might be convinced into actually making one if some people I know are on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment