Sunday, June 27, 2010

There's a manga for everything.

Like most things I take an interest in, I usually check to see if there is an anime or manga about it because I like animated stories telling me how thing should be in real life.  What makes me say this is because I just finished the manga Ping Pong today, which is about two childhood friends and the high school ping-pong team they're on.  To be honest, it really isn't that great.  The artwork is alright and the plot line is pretty linear.  However, it did teach me a few things about ping-pong, but most importantly, that I have to think, breathe, and live table tennis if I have any chance of becoming a professional.  Just take a look at this one panel from the manga:

That's right, it's blood on the handle.  It looks like I have chosen a rough path.

No comments:

Post a Comment