Monday, June 28, 2010

That's not cool.

So, the co-teacher I have trouble with pulled a weird surprise on me today.  For the first class of the day the bell rang and I said hello and all that to the class.  She then proceeded to just stand in the back of the classroom for the next few minutes while I'm standing in the front awkwardly waiting for class to start.  After a few minutes of this, she just says, "Can you teach the whole class by yourself?"  I do it, no questions asked but it was weird as fuck.  For one thing, it was a third grade class where she usually leads and I assist.  She also didn't tell me what we were going to be doing either.  Anyway, I get through the class using the textbook and some pictures.  When it's all over, she says that I did it all wrong and proceeds to pull out a board game from her desk and says that it's what we were supposed to do.  I just don't get it sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment