Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I just watched episode one and two of Stairway to Heaven.

So I decided to watch this Korean drama because it was recommended to me and it's one of the top rated dramas on crunchyroll. Since this is only the second drama I've gotten into, I really don't have much to compare it to. I can tell that it's been some time since the drama originally aired. The video quality, the way the characters dress, and the way Korea looks in the background all give it away. I sort of like it. Another thing i can tell from the first two episodes is that it's the entire series is going to be SAD AS FUCK. Coffee Prince was a little dramatic at some points, but it was pretty lighthearted, at least for the first two episodes. It definitely wasn't anything like this though. Seriously, SAD AS FUCK. I like it though. It's more along the lines of what I previously imagined k-dramas to be like. Anyway, I probably won't take as long to finish this series since I have a lot more free time on my hands now. I also made this contract with myself where I apply for two jobs in Korea before starting an episode. If I stick with it, I should have twenty applications sent in before the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment