Monday, November 29, 2010

They call me Mario Lopez.

I started training at cooking.com today. I knew how to most of the stuff that we were doing so it was all pretty repetitive, but at least I'm getting paid. It's been two years since I've worked there but there are still a few familiar faces. A lot of the crew that was there when I worked there before actually remembered me but they remembered me by my nickname Mario Lopez. No one could actually remember how I got that nickname. Most likely I made a Saved by the Bell joke or something like that. It sounds like something I would do. I don't really mind the nickname, but since there's another Joseph in the office, more people call me Mario than by my actual name. Oh well, at least I have a job.

As a side note, a dude at training wore leather pants today and I thought that was a pretty bold statement to make on his first day of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment