Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Some real talk.

As of today, I have been in America two whole months. I have really enjoyed my time here but I desperately need to get back to work. I also just miss Korea. I didn't intend to be back in America so long, or at least not this long without a job lined up. I really have been trying to get a job though. Now that it has been so long without any real success applying for hagwon jobs, I'm considering just coming into Seoul in February with EPIK. I have to decide pretty soon because if I do end up doing that, I can take a job here in America while they're still hiring for the Christmas season. It's a real possibility that I could go back to my old job for the season, so I have to really consider the option. The only problem is that is that I have to decide what I'm going to do really soon before the spot is filled. I'll probably give it to the middle of next week to see what pans out.

No comments:

Post a Comment