Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Pacific Media Expo is this weekend.

After ignoring the e-mails they've sent me for the past few months, I just realized that PMX starts tomorrow.  If you're unfamiliar with it, it's an Asian culture convention.  This year it's at the Pasaden Hilton from Friday to Sunday.  I've been before ('07 and '08).  I only remember it because it's one of the conventions that a lot of anime fans go to.  I'm not sure if I'll make it out this year though.  I missed pre-registration rates and now it's $20 for just one day, which is a little much for a man on a budget.  I did miss last year's Anime Expo and I'll be missing the next one, so I might just settle for this convention.  At least it will be a good opportunity to make fun of geek culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment