Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My troubles managing a fantasy basketball team

So I joined a fantasy basketball league this season with a few friends.  I'm not a total stranger to fantasy sports.  I've done a few fantasy baseball leagues intermittenly since high school, but I wasn't as into it as I am right now.  I find myself checking stats throughout the day.  I'm doing alright with the horrible draft I had.  My highest ranked player is Rajon Rondo, who I'm okay with since he can win me the assist category singlehandedly.  I really just wish I had a more productive big man.  I'm currently trying to see who I can get for Steve Nash and KG.  Unfortunately, my friend, Laksen is being a HUGE DICK by not giving me Kevin Love for anyone.  That's right, Laksen.  I'm calling you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment