Thursday, August 19, 2010

I got caught.

I really thought I had a free day off work today.  Before I left for vacation, I remember signing the paper that I wouldn't be at school for this entire week because of the camp I was working at.  The camp ended up being four days, while my school thought it was five, giving me a free day off work.  However, I got a phone call from my co-teacher that woke me up this morning.  All she did was ask where I was and I told her that I didn't know I had to go into work today.  So, it probably wasn't a good idea to go out last night thinking I didn't have work today.  It was probably a bad idea to go to Hongdae last night.  It was probably a worse idea to get back at 5AM.  Here I am now though, sitting at my desk doing nothing with the air conditioner on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment