Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It's my last day at work.

It's a sad day, really.  I don't have any classes today so I've been walking around just hugging kids and saying good-bye.  I've also been taking care of some shit that needs to be done, like cleaning my desk out.  I'm really going to miss my desk.  I've spent a lot of time at it and all that.  I've moved all my files over to an external harddrive.  I'm also going to clear out the browser history and delete all my shit when I'm finished.  The next English teacher doesn't need to know that I spent a lot of my time looking up k-pop lyrics, playing Super Nintendo games, and all the random shit I've googled.  I should probably change the 2NE1 screen saver to something else too.  When I'm finished cleaning up the computer, I'm only going to leave my best powerpoints.  I'll let my replacement think that I'm a good employee or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment