Monday, August 9, 2010

I probably shouldn't have signed up for this.

I'll be working next week at a different school for their summer camp program.  I signed up last month because it's a lot of money for one week of work, but I wasn't thinking about how I'll be just getting back from vacation and that I would have just liked to just sit and desk warm at my school for a week.  Anyway, I told the director of the summer program that I wouldn't be able to make it to the meetings until Friday because I'm on vacation.  I just checked my e-mail right now though and it says that I have to design a lesson plan for the camp.  Since I haven't gone to the meetings, I don't even know what the lesson is supposed to be about, how long the class is, or what grades I'll be teaching.  The worst part is, that it's fucking due by noon tomorrow.  God damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment