Friday, August 20, 2010

I learned about my replacement.

Yesterday when I went into work my co-teacher told me about the new English teacher that's taking my position.  From what I learned the new teacher is going to be a woman, which is what I was hoping for.  For some reason, I just didn't want to be compared to the new teacher and that a woman would be harder to compare me too.  Either way, it's not like the students are going to like her more than they love me.  The new teacher is also from America and she's probably straight out of college.  I'm only guessing about that since she's a year younger than me.  Since I'm going to be in Korea still, I told my co-teacher that I would show her around the first day she gets here since I know how hard it is to just move into Korea.  I figure I'd show her which way to take the buses and how to turn on the hot water.

No comments:

Post a Comment