Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It must be something I ate.

Big bulgogi burger, large fries, large coke, and an order of the spicy chicken tenders

When looking at the Korean McDonald's menu, you'll notice that a lot of things are missing. One of the first things that I noticed missing was the value menu, which is very sad since it was one of my best friends in college. Korean McDonald's also don't have cookies, apple pies, the entire chicken select menu, quarter-pounders, and some other random shit, but the stuff that they do have is either exactly the same as it was back home or with some minor differences. However, bulgogi is something entirely different. I'm ambivalent on if I like the burger or not, but it's not bad. To give you a vague idea of the burger, it's a lot like the Big Mac in what else is in the burger, and its shape and size. It's also sweet, but not as sweet as a teriyaki burger would taste like. Usually I don't order the chicken strips. Only in dire circumstances, such as when I'm really drunk or really hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment