Sunday, February 7, 2010

josephgutierrez.multiply.com

I decided to check out multiply.com, because when I googled my own name another dude's multiply page showed up in the search results. It's actually a pretty neat service though. I guess it's a social networking site but a little different. It is probably better to describe it as a media sharing service with social networking elements. Anyway, here are some of the things that I like about it:

  • You can upload pictures in hi-resolution.
  • It's easier to upload pictures than facebook, which I hate doing.
  • It allows you to import shit from a list of other sites. For example, you can import your posts from blogspot, your videos off of youtube, and that you have on your facebook.
  • You can use a few editing tools so you can upload shit after you've uploaded your images.
  • The page layout is really simple and fairly easy to customize.

I like it, so you should probably make one too. It's way cooler than the asianave page that I started as a joke last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment