Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I'm giving up a few Saturdays.

I finished my open class. It went well, at least I thought it did. There were three mothers there. I'm not really sure if they enjoyed the class. One of them had a death glare the whole time, but she walked in with it, so I don't know. The best part is that I can finally take off my fucking tie. I usually don't wear one since it's too much of a hassle to deal with in the mornings.

Anyway, I have to go to a meeting after school today. I'm giving up two Saturday mornings to work at another elementary school and that's what the meeting is for. I'm sure I might regret doing this when I have to wake up early on a Saturday morning, but an extra sixty bucks for half a day's work is too hard to pass up. I can finally buy my T-Level bag without any regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment