Monday, May 10, 2010

I'm organizing a picnic in Incheon.

Well, I've been throwing out the idea for the past month now, but every time I thought the weather was going to be cool, it started raining. I've decided that it's going to be at the Incheon Grand Park. Some people were suggesting Yeouido, which is a really nice place, but I figured an Incheon picnic should be in our city. Represent yo' shit! and other similar sentiments. Anyway, the date's not set in stone, but I'm thinking it's going to be the last weekend in May.

I feel for an occasion such as this, there must be proper activities. Here's what I'm thinking.

  • Eating food (I'm thinking sort of potluck-ish with people pitching in for pizza)
  • Drinking lots of beer
  • 3-legged races
  • Kick ball (maybe)
  • A giant game of freeze tag

There's a lot more dumb shit I thought of, or things people suggested, but they escape me right now. Anyway, let me know if you have any ideas or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment