Tuesday, May 18, 2010

There's a lot of work to do.

I've been pretty fucking busy at work. I have an open class tomorrow, which means that people are going to come observe and evaluate my co-teacher and me. Too be honest, I'm not really worried about it since it's not going to mean anything for me, but I like this co-teacher and there's a lot she's planned. I already finished the video, but I'm still working on the accompanying powerpoint for it. There's another activity I'm preparing too, where the kids have to guess their teachers' birthdays. It's not really difficult, but the way she wants all the images I'm using vectored and that's just a pain in the ass. It doesn't help that all the software on my computer, besides my browser, is in Korean. The worst part of this is that the whole class is scripted and she wants me to memorize it. I guess it's for the best that it's raining right now. It means I'm going to stay in and spend the rest of my day memorizing this mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment