Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Jisan Valley Rock Festival

It looks like the Jisan Valley Rock Festival, taking place from July 30 - August 1st, just revealed a part of the line-up according to this Korea Times article. Muse is the headliner on the last night. Belle & Sebastian is also going to be there. Massive Attack, who I'd be excited to see, is also coming to Korea for the festival. July 30th is actually my birthday, so I'm not sure if I'll be going to this, but if other bands worth seeing are added to the line-up, then I might just have to drag everybody to Jisan Valley for the weekend. Either way, I'll try to keep up with the site and see if they release a complete line-up anytime soon.

The article also mentions the Pentarock Music Festival, which happens right in Incheon the week before the Jisan Valley Rock Festival. The line-up for that isn't out yet, but I'll try to keep everyone updated on that as well.

1 comment:

  1. Holy shit. Definitely keep us updated on this. From the look of things last year's festival had some good stuff, and they've already got Muse! This may be a good way to spend part of my summer vacation...

    ReplyDelete