Tuesday, March 23, 2010

MC Mong in Incheon!?

There's an event going on near Juan Station for the next few days at Orange Nightclub. I don't know all the details about it since I couldn't find the event online. All I saw were the flyers/posters on the ground the past few weeks, so I stole this one off a wall yesterday just so I could bring it home and try to translate it. Turns out the poster doesn't really have much information either. There's going to be some comedians from those Korean variety shows, b-boys, and some pop stars. I'm going to go check it out tonight and see if it's hype. Tonight there's supposed to be a mystery guest too, so hopefully it's someone crazy. However, tomorrow's the real kicker, since MC Mong is going to be there. You should come out tonight with me to check it out if you're free, but if not, I'll let you know how it is for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment