Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Photos of 2NE1 at Club Answer on March 27th.

I guess 2NE1 was out partying with fashion designer Jeremy Scott at Club Answer this past weekend. I didn't know about over the event or else I would have went. Minzy's missing probably since she's underage, but CL and Park Bom are looking good. Of course there's Sandara Park, my one and only.

All these photos are from Hospital Korea and you can check out the entire gallery here. You should check out the site since it's pretty cool. It's photos from clubs and events in Korea. There's even another set of photos of the Brown Eyed Girls at the same club from a few weeks ago too. If anything, all the photos show me that I've been going to the wrong clubs the past seven months I've been here.

No comments:

Post a Comment