Thursday, March 11, 2010

An update on my Korean friend.

Remember in a post a few weeks ago I mentioned that I made a new Korean friend? Well, it turns out that knowing her has become super awkward when I go buy food from the mini-mart. I can never remember what she looks like when I walk into the store. I just know it's her because she actually says my name. I also feel like she's judging me by my purchases too. Yesterday i bought razor blades for my Mach 3, and I could just tell that she was thinking in her head, "Yeah, that mother fucker needs to shave." Anyway, I actually made more than small talk yesterday. I found out that she's a student at Inha University and isn't just working at her mom's place. I guess we made tentative plans to actually go hang out next week. I'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment