Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A chat with Kenny Wu on dog meat.

Me: Koreans eat dog. My co-worker told me it's a summer thing and it's supposed to be good for your health.

Kenny: Asians eat any shit that's supposed to be good for your health. You want to eat some tiger cock? It makes your dick strong.

Me: lol

Kenny: My grandma can get it on the black market.

Me: I'm putting this on my blog.

Kenny: Seriously though, can you imagine eating a tiger cock?

If you didn't know, Koreans do eat dog meat. I think it might technically be illegal, but I do know there's a restaurant in my neighborhood that serves it. I don't really know much about it, but you can find out for yourself on this site. Also, Kenny is Chinese, so that might make him sound less racist if that means anything to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment